It is my greatest desire that you find the contents of this site interesting and thought-provoking. I also encourage you to join in the conversation and share your thoughts, questions, ideas and inspiration. To ensure the conversations here are meaningful and valuable to us all, there are just a few simple ground rules:
1. You may comment without registering.
2. You may post anonymously. I don’t recommend this, but you may do so if you wish.
3. You may post follow-up questions. Please post follow-up questions on the blog rather than emailing me so that everyone can benefit from the answers.
4. You may disagree with me. I welcome disagreement and debate, but keep it respectful. Abusive language will not be tolerated.
5. I reserve the right to delete your comments. I reserve the right to delete your comments if they are rude, off-topic, libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or otherwise violate or encourage others to violate my sense of decorum and civility. You may not violate any law, including those pertaining to intellectual property. You may not post spam or attempt to advertise, solicit or otherwise promote goods and services. You may, however, post links to your websites or most recent blog posts.
6. You retain ownership of your comments. I have no proprietary interest in them and expressly disclaim any and all liability resulting from them. By posting on this site, you agree to these terms.
7. You grant me a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant me the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format including but not limited to a blog, book, video, or presentation.
In short, my goal is to host interesting conversations between caring, honest and respectful people. My hope is that you share that goal.
This My Comments Policy was adapted, with permission, from Michael Hyatt’s My Comments Policy found in his book Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World.
Last revision: 12/11/15